FAQs Frequently Asked Questions

  • What are the fees for an in-state transfer ? +

    Each case varies. Make sure your car is registered and smogged. Then we will calculate the fees based on the type of transfer and state tax.
  • What is the process of registering a salvaged vehicle? +

    A smog is needed as well as a break and light inspection. Once registered, it will need to be verified.
  • I’m transferring my car to my son or daughter do I need to smog it in order to transfer or not? +

    Transferring between immediate family members does not require you to smog the car.
  • How long does it take to process my renewal? +

    We can get it same day if you bring your paper in the morning before 1 PM otherwise it will be completed the next business day. We can also process your renewal and get you the sticker within minutes for an additional fee.
  • 1